Here we go.

03 June 2013

LIKE LIKE LIKE

I know I've already mentioned it in an earlier post, but, seriously, it bears repeating.  Get. this. album.  Just in time for summer, too.  



That and...

DAFT PUNK'S Random Access Memories

Photo from NYTimes

ATM + I chose to not listen to any leaks or streams (other than Get Lucky), so we could drop the needle on the vinyl when we returned from CO.  Hiding away in a canyon valley with no internet access helps.

J'adore!  I gave it a good listen, a few times, through the good speakers.  One word review?  Precious.  The playlist for "Best Summer Ever" is pretty happenin' so far.

+++

So, this whole #VB6 business. This lifestyle change is going well.  Too well.  ATM and I have checked in with each other to see what's working and what isn't, and so far, so good.  We're really into it.  We feel better, all around.  And, at the end of the day, there's nothing stopping you from enjoying your cravings of 'regular food'.  BUT, I've learned that eating vegan bleeds over into dinner/dessert time sometimes, which is simply awesome because then you're being healthy by choice.  The food has been tasty.  The hardest part, honestly, is making time to prepare all of the food in one go.  On average, it takes 4 hours or thereabouts.  ATM said he'd get a little more hands on to, hopefully, cut that time in half.  Thankful for all the vegan pioneers (Hello, Theo Witsell!) and their amazing recipes.  I'm also thankful that I have a properly stocked pantry to make most anything w/o having to run to the store.

Take a peep at some vegan goodies I made for Memorial Day grill times:
 photo null_zpsa5f66770.jpg

 photo null_zps7aa033f8.jpg

The more charred, the better:
 photo null_zpse440a6f2.jpg


A N I M A L P H O T O D U M P
 photo null_zps2b593afb.jpg

 photo null_zpsc790734f.jpg

Now, we're all caught up.

No comments:

Blog Archive